The EcoTools Precious Metals Face Blend + Sculpt Set has everything you need for a flawless face. The set includes our Angled Powder brush, Complexion Buffer brush, Spot Concealer Brush, and Fresh Perfection Blender. Each product is multi-functional, so they can be used with cream, liquid, or powder products.
- The EcoTools Face + Blend Sculpt Set has great multi-tasking essentials for your makeup base
- The Precious Metals Face and Blend Sculpt Set includes (1) Angled powder brush, (1) Complexion Buffer Brush, (1) Spot Concealer Brush, and (1) Fresh Perfecting Blender
- 4 essentials that can be used in a variety of ways to buff out foundation, conceal, and enhance your features
- Use our Face and Blend Sculpt set with liquid, cream or powder products
- This face makeup brush kit works best with foundation, blush, bronzer, highlighter, and eyeshadow
- The Face and Blend kit is a part of our Precious Metals limited-edition collection which is inspired by earth’s natural metals
- The set includes brushes made with 60% recycled aluminum- Aluminum is infinitely recyclable, helps reduce emissions, and is earth’s most abundant metal
- The Face and Blend Sculpt Set is made with 100% recycled soft, synthetic hair
- Made with recycled materials - EcoTools believes in reducing waste by using recycled aluminum and plastic in our products
- 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan- EcoTools products are never tested on animals
HOW TO USE
Angled Powder Brush: Lightly apply powders across face for a soft finish. Complexion Buffer Brush: Seamlessly blend bronzer, highlighter, and blush. Spot Concealer Brush: Apply concealer on blemishes for natural coverage. Fresh Perfecting Blender: Apply cream and liquid foundation for an even base.
CLEANING & CARE
For Fresh Perfecting Blender: Rinse through with lukewarm water after each use. Deep clean once per week with makeup sponge cleanser. Dab on a dot of your favourite makeup sponge cleanser. Add water and gently squeeze to lather. Rinse the sponge with water. Air dry thoroughly in a well-ventilated area. Store in a cool, dry place.
For EcoTools Makeup Brushes: Run the bristles of makeup brush under warm running water. Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet. Apply a drop of gentle EcoTools Brush Cleansing Shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather. Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm running water. Continue rinsing until water runs clear. Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristle. Lay your makeup brushes flat and leave to air dry. Do not use on irritated, damaged or broken skin. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately.
For Fresh Perfecting Blender: Replace sponge every 30 days.
For EcoTools Makeup Brushes: Replace every 12 months.
Bacteria can grow on sponges and brushes due to exposure to makeup, oils, and impurities. EcoTools recommends replacing your makeup tools to ensure highest quality performance and application.